Home is where the heart is, and for Robert Lewin, home is South Florida. That’s why day in and day out he donates time, money and resources to assist families in South Florida. He believes helping his community is a great way to give back to those who have helped support him.
Robert Lewin and 1-800-411-Pain not only support communities with charitable activities and programs but also employs local individuals with good paying jobs. Extending his support to different parts of the community, Robert Lewin knows that even the smallest act can make a big difference in peoples life.
“Being part of a project to improve the economic, social and environmental well being of my community, is just as rewarding for me as it is for the beneficiaries” Says Dr. Robert Lewin, President of 411 Pain. “I’m amazed and happy in seeing individual’s reaction when they know people care and are willing to help them.
In the last year Dr. Robert Lewin 411 Pain has been involved in various charities, groups and events that help South Florida residents of all ages. Working with local prominent figures and organizations, they have bettered the lives of thousands of individuals. Programs like:
- Back to school campaigns that help children go to school and have the right supplies.
- Working with Read &Rise to encourage children to read and get ahead in their education.
- Rewarding local teachers to support their important work of educating our children.
- Working with local figure Big Mama to organize food drives for thousands of less fortunate families on holidays.
- On going assistance, education and prevention about car accident related matters, such as drinking and driving and the importance of wearing a seatbelt.
Besides all the programs he is involved in, when the unexpected happens Dr. Robert Lewin is one of the first people to step up and help. He hopes that his example will encourage others to do something to help the community. He also believes in strengthening family values and encourages parents to build stronger relationships with their children. He wants everyone to love and be proud of where they grow up as much as he did.
As long as he can, Robert Lewin 411 Pain will continue to help the community in any way it requires it. Bringing together resources and local community members to promote compassion and bring aid to those who need it most.
If you would like to learn more or be part of any of the campaigns visit http://www.robertlewin.com/